Field Maps Crashing and Unable to Open

Jump to solution
11-17-2023 10:36 AM
JaclynFlor
New Contributor

Hi, our inspector is using field maps for a construction job. The Field Maps application is crashing a few times throughout the day, which is hindering his use. He also is sometimes getting pop-ups that say "Unable to Open, Too many exchange refresh token". Then no maps show up in the application. Eventually it will come back but it happens multiple times throughout the day.

He is using the application on iPad Air (5th Generation).

Any help would be appreciated.

Tags (1)
26 Replies
ArmstKP
Regular Contributor

I am getting users in our organization starting to get this error as well, as of today.

0 Kudos
MiralemZeljo1
Occasional Contributor

Our field engineers are having the same problems. I hope we can get a solution to this soon!

0 Kudos
SaraWB
by
New Contributor

I’m having this issue now.  ESRI?

0 Kudos
BertKraan1
Occasional Contributor III

And alas, since yesterday one of our operators experienced this. Data and some hours work lost after he closed and reopened field maps. I would definitely classify this as a bug.

I'm trying this fix now (https://support.esri.com/en-us/knowledge-base/error-field-maps-won-t-be-able-to-communicate-with-you... will see what gives.

GuphyGustafson
New Contributor

My field worker experienced this error a few months ago, I used the OAuth fix then and she is experiencing the error again this morning.

0 Kudos
JessRogers1
New Contributor

My interns started experiencing this in the field today.  

0 Kudos
JakeBrownMaps
Esri Contributor

@JaclynFlor and others seeing the "too many exchange refresh token" issue  -  Field Maps 24.2.1 includes a fix that should resolve.  If you continue to see this issue after the update, please contact Esri Support.