Default Values not showing up in Field Maps web app

06-22-2021 09:53 AM
MollyMarks
New Contributor II

I'm creating a smart form in the Field Maps web application, and I'm running into the issue when I click on my template in the editable layers, no attributes show up under the default values pane on the right hand side. I created this template in ArcGIS Pro (this is where I set whether a field is nullable, the defaults, domains, etc), and published it as a hosted feature layer in AGO. The domains and defaults can be seen when I click on the "data" tab on the feature layers page, but for some reason they are not showing up in Field Maps. 

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The default values displayed in the Field Maps web app are populated using the templates associated with the feature layer. Did you add any feature templates to the layer in Pro before publishing it?

0 Kudos
MollyMarks
New Contributor II

There was a template created in Pro, but what I ended up doing to fix the problem is edit the properties of the feature template in AGO. I've never had to mess with the feature templates in AGO in the past and haven't had issues until now. 

Thank you for the help!

0 Kudos
AbiDhakal
Occasional Contributor III

Populating feature templates works on a feature service, but populating more than one relational tables with table template values do not work. If you only have one relational table the table templates get populated, but if you have more than one relational table the table does not even open up.However, if you install ArcGIS Pro 2.5 it all works great. I'm stuck with ArcGIS Pro 2.5 and not able to upgrade Pro to 3.0.2.

I have been struggling with this bug for almost 3 years and have not got a resolution yet. Recently, I again logged a bug for this issue. Bug: BUG-000152060

0 Kudos