ArcGIS Field Maps & Microsoft Power Automate

Jump to solution
07-08-2022 04:02 AM
JD1016
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

When will ArcGIS Field Maps be added as an application choice to Microsoft Power Automate?

Survey123 is available as an application within Power Automate and I am currently using it for notifications but I would like to integrate Field Maps as well.

Thank you.

Jeff

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jeff, there are no plans to build a Field Maps connector for Power Automate. The Microsoft 365 team at Esri recently created an ArcGIS connector  that supports feature service webhooks. This should work seamlessly with data created or edited in Field Maps. There are some current limitations with that connector that are being worked on, specifically that the connection token is only valid for 14 days and then the connection needs to be updated. If that is an issue for you, there is a blog post with a step by step guide to create a flow using without using the ArcGIS connector.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jeff, there are no plans to build a Field Maps connector for Power Automate. The Microsoft 365 team at Esri recently created an ArcGIS connector  that supports feature service webhooks. This should work seamlessly with data created or edited in Field Maps. There are some current limitations with that connector that are being worked on, specifically that the connection token is only valid for 14 days and then the connection needs to be updated. If that is an issue for you, there is a blog post with a step by step guide to create a flow using without using the ArcGIS connector.

0 Kudos
JD1016
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Aaron,

There are similar limitations with the Survey123 connector as well with regards to the AGO disconnect after two weeks.  That is definitely not ideal for me.  I would rather not be tied to babysitting a connection and setting reminders to apply a refresh at specific intervals.  In addition, on many occasions, the simple refresh workflow is not effective and it becomes necessary to recreate my flows all over again from scratch.  This increases from something "not ideal" to extremely frustrating.  Thank you for including your blog post link.  I didn't want to pursue that degree of complexity to solve the ever occurring issue, but I may not have a choice.

I appreciate your time and thank you for responding, Aaron.

Jeff