Ability to cancel update or recreation of offline areas packaging when there is an error but no "failed" message

12-07-2023 08:44 AM
LayerItOn
New Contributor III

It is a frequent occurrence that my offline areas may experience a problem when packaging, but do not say failed. 

It is convenient when the fail appears because then I can try again to recreate/update without deleting the offline area. But more often than not an error has occurred but no fail message is present. Thus, my offline map areas stay "packaging" for an indefinite amount of time (over night in the image below instead of the usual 5 minutes). The only thing I can do is delete each area, set the location and redo the settings. 

I would rather not do this for every offline area every time I need to do an update because the form has changed. but usually that is the only way to make it work again. Cancel option would be great to quickly stop the packaging and try again. Usually the second try it is successful. 

LayerItOn_0-1701967186528.png

Inspection errors: Usually when it is something like this, just trying again makes it work. 

LayerItOn_0-1701968077703.png

1 Comment
tiztrain

agreed. this problem is mega annoying and just being able to cancel would be a big improvement.