ArcGIS Field Maps Integromat App released!

09-14-2021 10:34 PM
JeffShaner
Esri Regular Contributor
2 6 1,050

We are excited to announce the release of a new ArcGIS Field Maps app for Integromat. Please read about our release from the official ArcGIS Blog site and give our tutorial a spin!

ArcGIS Blog article:

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/field-maps/field-mobility/arcgis-field-maps-app-for-integr...

6 Comments
Tolo__AdamTolo
Occasional Contributor

This is great.

Is there a timeline when this is be available for ArcGIS Enterprise?

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tolo__AdamTolo 

Feature service webhooks hopefully will be available in the version of ArcGIS Enterprise after 10.9.1. Once those are available, we'll update the Integromat app to work with Enterprise.

Tolo__AdamTolo
Occasional Contributor

@Anonymous User That is the news that I wanted to hear! 🙂  Thanks

BertKraan1
Occasional Contributor III

It's a pity the tutorial fails right at the beginning. Was probably ok in september but 'Debris Reports' nowhere to be found nowadays ...

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@BertKraan1The UI for creating new layers changed a little but you can still create the Debris Reports layer. You have to select the "Use a template" option now since it's not the default anymore.

AaronPulver_0-1640702702212.png

Then you can search for "Debris" and find the layer.

AaronPulver_1-1640702740324.png

We'll update the blog posts when we get a chance.

rachelm
New Contributor III

@JeffShaner  after working with the Field Maps widget in integromat (now Make), I think that there is a misnomer for the tool. 

It is not a webhook specifically for Field Maps but rather for the entire service, because it is triggered by ANY change to the service, whether from Field Maps, Pro, gp tool, or directly on the item data page.    

This is in contrast to the Survey123 widget, which limits activity to only survey123 form submissions. I would love for similar functionality with the Field Maps widget, but at least make it more clear because this is important for designing workflows.

About the Author
I am the Group Product Engineering Lead for our Field Apps team at Esri. I work with an amazing team building out our field solutions. Please feel free to ask me anything about ArcGIS Field Maps, Workforce, and Navigator.