Image Widget and Layout Functionality

08-06-2020 09:50 AM
Dunn_Jeremy
New Contributor III

Good Afternoon 

I have a number of image widgets that I have put into a row widget to try and lock them down in my layout. However when I resize my browser window these image widgets move. How can I lock the the image widgets so they honour the position they are within the Edit frame ? Locking down each image widget, row widget and finally the layout does not seem to work.....

Regards. 

Jeremy. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
shaylavi
Esri Contributor

Hi Jeremy,

Have you tried using the column widget? you can add the row widget (containing the images), inside a column widget, then spread the width across all available columns and it should be responsive based on the size.

The columns widget is based on a design principle of 12 columns layout system. This allows better flexibility when designing web pages and there are similar principles when developing content for mobile apps.

Shay.

Shay
0 Kudos
Dunn_Jeremy
New Contributor III

Afternoon Shay,

Yes I use the images in a row widget....however this still doesn't behave as I would like. Resizing the browser window does still cause some issues....applying a row widget does help.

Thanks for the insight.

Regards. 

Jeremy. 

0 Kudos
shaylavi
Esri Contributor

Jeremy,

I referred to the column widget as a wrapper to the rows widget. The rows widget is not meant to be responsive.

You can read more about this in the documentation -

Column widget—ArcGIS Experience Builder | Documentation 

Shay.

Shay
0 Kudos