Select to view content in your preferred language

Question about the Search Widget

Jump to solution
01-05-2024 11:44 AM
DavidForbuss1
Occasional Contributor III

When I use the search widget in my EB map, it will auto select and pan/zoom/flash the polygon I want based on the search criteria.  The other thing it does is it filters the data and hides all of the other non-selected features until I click the "X" and wipe out the search criteria.  I really need it to NOT filter/un-show the non-selected features and continue to select/flash the one I searched for.  Is this possible?  I can't find a setting anywhere in the widget that controls this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

This was added in Experience Builder 1.12, equivalent to Enterprise 11.2. 

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor

Toggle this setting off seems to do that.

RhettZufelt_0-1704489203440.png

R_

DavidForbuss1
Occasional Contributor III

I'm guessing that's something they've added in the newer version on AGOL.  I'm using the enterprise version, so it doesn't appear to be an option:

DavidForbuss1_0-1704729490722.png

0 Kudos
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

This was added in Experience Builder 1.12, equivalent to Enterprise 11.2. 

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos
NickPotter
New Contributor

Anyone know if you can add a marker when using the search widget, I know it has it if you use the standard search?

0 Kudos
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

I think you will need to make a copy of the search widget and add the code yourself.

The standalone Search Widget does not need to be used with a Map Widget and it is possible to use it on a feature without geometry, so that is probably why the marker is not a default option.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos