Menu widget within a rolling page

09-24-2020 02:48 PM
MaryKelly
New Contributor

Hello! I'm looking to use a menu widget within experience builder that flips between maps but stay on the same rolling page. 

Here is an example of what I'm looking for, you're able to click between 'restaurants' and 'fun places' without it taking you to another page entirely. Experience  

Here is a link to mine Experience - any information on how I can do this or other widgets that might work is very appreciated! 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mary,

You can use the section widget along with the views navigation or button widget to allow the user to switch the views.  In our next release, we will have tools in the section widget to allow you to switch views through the section widget. I tried to open your experience but it seems it isn't shared.  If you can share it I can take a look. 

Cheers,

David 

0 Kudos
MaryKelly
New Contributor

Hi David,

I'll try out the section widget, here's a link to the site, I think it should be available now: Experience  

Thanks!

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mary,

To add on what my colleague David said above, the Menu widget is designed to navigate across different pages, so the Section widget and the Views Navigation combination is the way to go if there comes the need to navigate within only one page.

Cheers,

Tonghui

0 Kudos