Is there a way to change the size or position of map toggle button inside of a Map widget?

Jump to solution
05-01-2023 02:39 PM
Labels (1)
jamesw
by
New Contributor III

I am working on an Experience Builder app in ArcGIS Online that will be used by others in the organization to review and edit data. 

My app has some data that is best edited while looking at an imagery basemap, and some data that should be edited using a topographic basemap. My current approach is to point a single map widget at two versions of my AGOL map as the data sources, then instruct users to toggle the active map using the little 'map switcher' button that appears by default in the bottom-left corner of the app.

I would like to make some changes to the size/position/style of this 'map switcher' button so that it is more obvious, but I haven't had any success so far... I can't find documentation that references this button or any description of customization options.

Does anyone know if it is possible to make these changes? Thanks in advance!

jamesw_0-1682977120055.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

For AGOL apps, there is no way to change the position of this. It is inherited in the overall map tool layout design.

You can customize it in the dev edition.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

For AGOL apps, there is no way to change the position of this. It is inherited in the overall map tool layout design.

You can customize it in the dev edition.

0 Kudos