How to interact with a WebApp Builder application embed in an ArcGIS Experience Builder page ?

Jump to solution
10-10-2022 03:31 AM
Labels (1)
JasonBOCQUET
Occasional Contributor II

Hi there,

I would like to integrate an application made on WebApp Builder in a page on ArcGIS Experience Builder and that a "List" widget of ArcGIS Experience Builder is updated according to the "Filter" widget which is on my WebApp Builder application.

How can i do that ?

In addition to that, I would like to do several things :

- Use the "Add a layer" function of the WebApp Builder and that the new layer added can be picked up by the widgets of ArcGIS Experience Builder.

-Use the "Route calculation" (Directions in english ?) widget so that i can choose upstream the information to put in the route calculation fields via a query interface present on a page on ArcGIS Experience Builder.

It is possible to do that ?

Thanks for your reply if you taking time to help me !

Have a nice day 🙂

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@JasonBOCQUET 

Currently, the communication between the ExB app and its embedded ArcGIS-associated apps is one-directional. Certain embedded apps can read the dynamic URL changes and update accordingly, but unfortunately not yet the other way around.

You can refer to this post - 

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-blog/embed-with-url-parameters-1-3-obtain-ur...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@JasonBOCQUET 

Currently, the communication between the ExB app and its embedded ArcGIS-associated apps is one-directional. Certain embedded apps can read the dynamic URL changes and update accordingly, but unfortunately not yet the other way around.

You can refer to this post - 

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-blog/embed-with-url-parameters-1-3-obtain-ur...

0 Kudos
JasonBOCQUET
Occasional Contributor II

thanks for the link ! it gonna help me in waiting the evolution of the ExB solution 🙂