How to add an Organization's Domain Name to the URL of an ArcGIS Experience App?

04-06-2020 01:24 PM
NicoKroes2
New Contributor III

Hello. I have a quick question. Is it possible to add an organization's domain name to the URL that is used to access a ArcGIS Experience web application instead of having the URL in the picture below? If it is not currently possible, when is it expected that this feature will be added? Thanks in advance and please do not hesitate to let me know if I can provide any additional information that might help.

Nico

14 Replies
DerekJuracek
New Contributor

Still on the enhancement list? I am finding that the legend widget is not great. I was hoping to create my own in an IDE and embed the url.

0 Kudos
StefanFreelanFreelan
New Contributor III

@DavidMartinez Any updates on this?

thanks

JeffShaw2
Occasional Contributor II

Our organization needs this as well. Not only for proper branding, but for content security via whitelisting. If you add experience.arcgis.com as a whitelisted referrer URL for a secured service, ANY experience app can access it. And with Safari and perhaps other browsers now only allowing you to whitelist domain and subdomains, rather than specific app URLs, this situation limits our ability to use ExB.

MelissaNorthey
Occasional Contributor

We are also in the boat of needing this like today.  We build many internal apps and would like to place all links on a SharePoint page but for those not already logged into AGOL, they do not get our login page rather they need to know the org URL to type in, which is not very user friendly and not helping in our transition away from Web AppBuilder.

MaryEllenRosebrough-Gay
New Contributor II

We would love this too. We have had some residents express concern if they should click on experience builder links in emails and on social media because they don't have the county name in them anywhere. 

It sounds like it was added to the enhancement list in April 2020. Can anyone at Esri share where this is on the road map? 

Thank you! 

0 Kudos