Hide\disable widgets

Jump to solution
03-27-2022 05:17 AM
Labels (1)
NavaSheer
Occasional Contributor

Is there a way to hide or disable widgets on my published experience builder app?  I have several widgets that will only be necessary and working in a few months and I would prefer to just hide them from the end users, instead of deleting them and reconfiguring them at a later date.  Is there any way to do this?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You could use the "Move to the pending list" option. This was designed for hiding widgets in other layouts.

If you need to remove a widget or screen group from a small device layout, click the Move to the pending list button on its toolbar. This removes the widget or screen group from the canvas of the current device and saves its configuration in case you need to add it back to the layout. Once you enable the custom layout option, if any other widgets are added to other device modes, they aren't added to the current device. You can manually add them from the Pending tab in the Insert widget panel.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You could use the "Move to the pending list" option. This was designed for hiding widgets in other layouts.

If you need to remove a widget or screen group from a small device layout, click the Move to the pending list button on its toolbar. This removes the widget or screen group from the canvas of the current device and saves its configuration in case you need to add it back to the layout. Once you enable the custom layout option, if any other widgets are added to other device modes, they aren't added to the current device. You can manually add them from the Pending tab in the Insert widget panel.

FredericPoliart_EsriAU
Occasional Contributor II

or just modify the colours to 100% transparent and make it invisible,
or move it beyond the screen view (x = -500px) , 
You will see the widget listed on the left column, and you can re-select it that way even if you cannot see it.

0 Kudos