Getting javascript error "s.getCurrentQueryParams is not a function" after adding WebMap

Jump to solution
12-29-2021 05:11 AM
Ashok
by
New Contributor III

Dear all,

I just started using Experience Builder latest version 1.6.

I connected with my ArcGIS Enterprise Portal account and I am creating one sample application.

I have selected launch pad theme, and added a Webmap from my ArcGIS Portal. After adding webmap , if I try to add any widgets or if I tried to set Map widget style --> I am getting the following error 

"s.getCurrentQueryParams is not a function"

For your understanding attaching the error screenshot here.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Please help on the issue.

Thanks,

Ashok

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ashok
by
New Contributor III

Hi @TonghuiMing 

I am not getting this issue now a days. I am using ExB developer edition version 1.7 and ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1.  I hope the issue has fixed. 

Thanks,

Ashok

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
17 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@Ashok We fixed a similar issue in AGOL 9.3/Dev 1.6 when a group layer contains tile services (BUG-000136230). Could you provide the following information so that we can take a look?

- What version is the connected Enterprise/Portal?

- Anything special with your map data? It would be convenient to take a look if the services you are using can be shared with us.

0 Kudos
Ashok
by
New Contributor III

Thanks for reply  @TonghuiMing . 

I am using ArcGIS Enterprise/Portal version 10.6.1

And my web map contains Outage data of Electricity.

Thanks,

Ashok

0 Kudos
GISTech
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am experiencing the same error with tile services in a group layer.   Enterprise 10.9.1

The layers in the group are raster tiles of orthoimagery.

I also get this same error with other layer configurations unrelated to this grouping in the new map viewer .

Support case 02965357 is open and we are trying to characterize the error more precisely.

--gt

0 Kudos
pat_algura
New Contributor III

I had this issue as well after adding a web map with map image layers.

Enterprise 10.9.1

@GISTech were you able to solve this on your end?

Thanks,
Patricia

0 Kudos
GISTech
New Contributor III

unresolved.  Case is still open with tech support.

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi, I cannot find any information about support case '02965357'. Is there a 'BUG-xxxxxxxxx' number that I can refer to?

Here is one that I mentioned earlier that fix this in AGOL 9.3: BUG-000136230

0 Kudos
GISTech
New Contributor III

Support case 02965357 was closed when the behavior was identified as a bug at the end of January. 

BUG-000146400 

--gt

0 Kudos
HaitingHuang
New Contributor III

GROUP LAYER! Is the key word.

The webmap contains group layers (in an Image Service) was the cause of error for my case. 

HaitingHuang
New Contributor III

The group layer was the cause of error when authorizing the ExB app. But, after the app has been published, update the webmap to include the group layer, the app still work fine. So, that's a work-around for the bug.