Select to view content in your preferred language

Export to CSV/json is not working in Table widget for featuretable(mapservice)

05-21-2024 12:28 AM
Ashok
by
New Contributor III

Dear all,

I am using ArcGIS Enterprise version 11.1.

I have a Query and Table widgets in my Experience Builder application.

I have configured Query widget to Query a table/view (published as map service). And I have configured Table widget sheet to display the output of the Query widget. 

I am getting the results in table widget. But when I tried to Action-->Exportall-->Export to CSV/JSON , there is nothing downloading. And it's happening only for the Feature table/view,  but when you set the sheet result as output of Feature Layer from Query widget, the Export is working fine. 

Please help on this. 

Attaching below screenshot for more idea. 

Ashok_0-1716276315457.png

In the above screenshot , Support structure is Feature Layer (export is working in table widget), Pole_Count_Summary is a Table (export is not working)

Thanks,

Ashok

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Ashok ,

Exporting a table works for me on Enterprise 11.1, and I think it is due to specific data. Can you share with me the map service? Or you can contact the Support team to help reproduce your issue.

Regards,

Shengdi

0 Kudos
Ashok
by
New Contributor III

Hi Shengdi,

Thanks for your reply.

And sorry for the misunderstanding. In the above details, the table I mentioned is actually a View created from a feature layer. But however after published, it will treat as a Table in Map service if I am not wrong. Please find the query for my View below. 

Ashok_0-1716459460646.png

As you mentioned exporting a Table is working. Yes, that is true, working for me as well. But this view I added to the Map and published as service and using it in Experience Builder. 

So when I am trying to export the results of this view from Table widget, its not working. Please find map service details of the View below..  

Ashok_1-1716459705297.png

Thanks,

Ashok

0 Kudos