Experience Builder Query Widget: pass attribute query result to a Table in a window

05-09-2022 12:22 PM
AdejumoBidemi
New Contributor III

I'm working on an App where I have a page and a window. I want to pass the result of the Query Widget to a table in the window.... I've tried using auto bound but the Table doesn't display the result

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @AdejumoBidemi 

You can use the query output data source in the table widget.

ShengdiZhang_0-1652147346927.png

Hope it helps,

Shengdi

0 Kudos
AdejumoBidemi
New Contributor III

Thanks so much.... I tried that but its displays the entire table

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@AdejumoBidemi What my colleague Shengdi stated above is the solution to your problem. The main goal is to use Query output results as the Table widget data source, and you can see the 5 states queried out of 51 displayed inside the Table in my example:

TonghuiMing_0-1653472813777.png

This should work without any surprises, but, if you are still experiencing this behavior with similar settings, maybe you could share your app for us to take a look?

0 Kudos
AdejumoBidemi
New Contributor III

I have tried that but the the table doesn't display the result of the output, instead I get a feedback of the entire data. But when a search is perform using the search widget which I linked to the table using action, then the result of the output is displayed by the table.

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Since our team cannot reproduce your issue, please contact Esri Support so they will work with you on the issue identifications, detailed reproducible steps, workflow, and screenshots/videos. Thanks.

0 Kudos
CameronLacelle
Occasional Contributor

Is there a way to get the table results to automatically display/expand if the table is a collapsible sidebar? I like the option to auto pan/zoom/highlight features in a query but no way to automatically show the resulting table.

0 Kudos