ExB Printing widget not accepting GP tool

04-07-2023 09:56 PM
Labels (1)
BlairMcclenathan
New Contributor III

Like the title says, we have three GP tools that we have used for the past few years with no issues on other apps (built by a third-party consultant), but when trying to use them with ExB they will not work. I have added the utility as the organizational default and it does work at all custom sizes with New Map Viewer.

I have tried both adding the utility directly with the REST service link along with adding the item to AGOL and then attempting to add the utility to the print widget. The result with both is the PrintTask will be 'added' and the text "Click the “Select utility” button to add utilities for further configurations." returns right after.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @BlairMcclenathan ,

Can you send me one of the GP tools so I can take a look?

Thanks,

Shengdi

0 Kudos
BlairMcclenathan
New Contributor III

Here you go!

0 Kudos
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

At the moment, the print widget only supports print services that have both an export web map task and a get layout templates info task. We're planning to enhance this functionality in the next release, but we cannot guarantee a specific timeline.

0 Kudos
JessicaRamirez1
New Contributor III

I'm experiencing the same issue, I've checked my print service and it has both tasks: an export web map task and a get layout templates info task.

0 Kudos