ExB Print Widget issue

Jump to solution
04-06-2023 12:18 PM
RoseZhou2
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

In ExB Developer Edition  version 1.11. the "Include Legend" checkbox can't be turned on when configuring the Print widget. So the printed PDF file does not include the legend.

I was told to roll back to ExB version 1.10. But I found another issue with the Print widget. It does not include all items in the printed PDF file.

For example, this is the legend in my app with 9 items:

RoseZhou2_0-1680808606117.png

This is the legend in printed PDF file with 7 items only:

RoseZhou2_1-1680808651162.png

Any ideas??

Thanks

Rose

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RoseZhou2
Occasional Contributor

We styled the data in Web Map. The client updated the data and I was not  aware. After I re-styled the wep map with the new data, the issue is gone.

Rose

View solution in original post

4 Replies
BlairMcclenathan
New Contributor III

This may not apply to you, but at least in our experience, the legend is dynamic to only layers that are visible at the current extent so would it be possible that the layers are just not in the current extent? 

0 Kudos
RoseZhou2
Occasional Contributor

Thanks @BlairMcclenathan ,

Thanks for your response! We have only one layer and that layer is visible in the current extent.

Regards

Rose

0 Kudos
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @RoseZhou2 ,

In ExB Developer Edition  version 1.11. the "Include Legend" checkbox can't be turned on when configuring the Print widget. So the printed PDF file does not include the legend.

After investigating the issue, we've determined that it only exists in the dev edition 1.11. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will fix it in the next release. As a workaround, we suggest using the ArcGIS Online version, which doesn't have the same issue.

Shengdi

0 Kudos
RoseZhou2
Occasional Contributor

We styled the data in Web Map. The client updated the data and I was not  aware. After I re-styled the wep map with the new data, the issue is gone.

Rose