Download Experience Bldr App created in AGO

05-12-2021 02:09 PM
NataliyaLys
Occasional Contributor II

I have created an Exp Builder application in the AGO. I would like to download the application and deploy it on my web server. 

I don't see an easy way to just download the app. So I have done the following steps:

1. I created a template from by ExpBlrd application in AGO
  2. Then in ExpBldr Dev Edition I created an new application (Experience) from the template created in step 1
  3. All of the above steps worked fine. But when I opened my new application in the ExpBldr Dev Edition, I got an error 'Cannot read property 'widgetType' of undefined'
    1. It looks like the problem is happening because I am using the 'Query Widget' in  my application - and it looks like it might not be available in Dev Edition. 

Is there any other ways to download the app, or does anyone has any other suggestions? 

Thanks,

Nataliya

3 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Nataliya,

Currently, that is the easiest way. We are releasing the 1.4  dev edition today and you should not have this error if you use this version. 

Cheers,

David

BrunoSousa1
New Contributor III

Hi David, I am getting the same Error Message on 1.4 when I add a Views Navigation Widget within a Sections Widget. This works fine on 1.3. Should I ask this on a new Post?

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Bruno,

Yes, let's ask this in a new post so some of my colleagues can see what the issue is.

Cheers,

David