Configure experience builder to zoom to records related to a table. Is this possible?

11-22-2023 07:30 AM
MatthewBeal
Occasional Contributor III

I have an AGOL feature class that has a relationship class between a polygon layer and a table. The table contains case numbers that are associated to each polygon. I would like to configure experience builder to search for those case numbers, select the associated polygon, and then zoom to it. 

Unfortunately, I can only get two-thirds of the way there. I have gotten the search configured to use the table as a source. I have an action configured to select the related polygon of the selected table entry that was selected via the search bar, but unfortunately, I can't get it to zoom to the selected polygon, despite having a map trigger set up to zoom to that layer. Here are the settings I have:

MatthewBeal_0-1700666612649.png

Search Widget settings

MatthewBeal_1-1700666838544.png

Framework settings for selected the related polygon

MatthewBeal_2-1700666949711.png

Map settings to zoom to selected polygon

Any ideas why this doesn't work? I have gotten it to work on feature classes that don't have a related table. Is it just not possible on a feature class with a related table?

2 Replies
gis_KIWI4
Occasional Contributor

Hi Matthew, 

I have experienced the same thing and as far I am aware there is no solution to this.
Hopefully someone from ESRI can tell me I am wrong 🙂 

RossVolkwein1
New Contributor III

Also struggling to figure this out. In my case, I don't even see a Zoom Map Action for my table, only Filter and Flash