Select to view content in your preferred language

Change the Name of User-Created Legend Items in Experience Builder

09-27-2023 01:09 PM
Labels (1)
CameronLacelle
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to configure the print widget in Experience Builder, and I noticed when I ran a few test export to PDFs that if there are any drawn features or highlighted features as a result of a query (clicking the 'show on map' option, they appear in the legend with the label "Override 1" and I cannot see a way to change this, please see the screenshot below.

Essentially, if our end users perform a buffer query (i.e. select a parcel and want to highlight all parcels that are within 50 metres of the selected parcel, we want them to be able to show this on an exported PDF map with appropriate legend labels for the created features).

test.jpg

3 Replies
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @CameronLacelle ,

I'm not able to reproduce your issue, can you send a sample app with me?

Thanks,

Shengdi

0 Kudos
IgorAtamanchuk
New Contributor III

Hi @ShengdiZhang , 
I have the same behavior when the measure tool is used. Would be nice if something more meaningful is displayed in the legend.
Thank you!
Igor

0 Kudos
CameronLacelle
Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately I can't get my print widget to export anymore without giving me an error (issues with coordinate systems) so I can't even reproduce the issue right now.

Basically when you use the draw widget to draw a polygon and then export with that polygon visible, it gives it the legend label "Override 1".

0 Kudos