Bar Chart not refreshing data when data changes in EXB

01-18-2024 03:27 AM
Labels (1)
ElieRizk
Occasional Contributor

we are using EXB 1.12, and we are having an issue where the bar chart widgets created in a dashboard are not reflecting the latest data retrieved from the features layer in a web map noting that a refresh interval is active on the data source level. while the other text widgets and the map are refreshing and updating values normally.

your kind support and help are needed to sort out this. because we do not know if it Is a bug or does something needs to be done in this regard to force the Charts to be updated.

Thanks.

7 Replies
rwrenner_esri
Esri Contributor

Are multiple users experiencing this issue? And what browser are you using? (If only one user is experiencing this, would recommend clearing your browser cache and see if that helps.)

Also want to make sure I'm understanding - are you using the Chart widget directly in Experience Builder or is the bar chart on a Dashboard embedded in the ExB?

-Rylee

0 Kudos
ElieRizk
Occasional Contributor

All users are experiencing this issue, we tried to clear the cache for browsers and also we tried to use Edge and Chrome without success.

noting that we are using the experience builder bar chart widget. given that we set the layer refresh rate is auto.

0 Kudos
rwrenner_esri
Esri Contributor

Thanks for clarifying. Given that this sounds like unexpected behavior, I'd recommend opening a ticket with Tech Support as a next step. 

WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @ElieRizk ,

This is a bug that has been fixed in ExB dev edition 1.13. Please try the latest 1.13 version see if that works for you. 

Thanks,
Wei

0 Kudos
ElieRizk
Occasional Contributor

thanks for your reply.

we tried it but that doesn't solve the issue.

do you have any idea if that is related to reading from the map image layer with missing some specific capabilities?

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @ElieRizk ,

Sorry to hear about that. But unfortunately we cannot reproduce the problem in 1.13 based on your information. Would you mind share more details or repro app/data to us for further investigation? 

Thanks,
Wei

0 Kudos
GaryMorris
New Contributor III

I am having this same issue using version 1.5.

0 Kudos