Select to view content in your preferred language

What's New in ArcGIS Experience Builder (June 2024)

06-28-2024 05:44 PM
Labels (1)
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor
5 11 994

Four new widgets are added – Measurement, Feature Report, Building Explorer, and My Location (beta). Other highlights include viewing related records, support for raster data, and tracking app usage with Google Analytics. Read this blog post for more information.

Building explorer.gif

Cheers,

11 Comments
EmmaHatcher
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Jianxia ! Very excited about the new ArcGIS Online Experience Builder release- there is a lot of great functionality that was implemented. That related data action is major! Do you have information on what release of ArcGIS Enteprise will be up-to-speed with the enhancements in this ArcGIS Online ExB update?

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@EmmaHatcher, ArcGIS Enterprise 11.4, targeting November this year, will include new features in Online June release.

AdamGebhart
Occasional Contributor III

@JianxiaDo you anticipate EB Developer to be updated in July?

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@AdamGebhart , Developer Edition 1.16 is targeting July 24, picking up new features from the Online June release.

JasonBOCQUET

@Jianxia you mean 1.15 right ? 

AdamGebhart

@Jianxia  Thank you.

Brian_McLeer
Occasional Contributor II

Thank you!

SandraCHayden
New Contributor III

Hi @Jianxia

Can we PLEASE get URL parameters for group filter widgets and bookmark widgets in the next update?

Filtering layers individually by the same field becomes very long and complex for more than a few layers.

I can't even try setting individual layer visibillity in such a long url.

URL support for these 2 widgets would be complementary and result in a manageable and powerful url.

We have many applications.

Thanks!

Sandra

AnthonyJonesRSK

Hi Jianxia,

Some great new additions in the latest update. I have recently tried out the feature report widget but think I may have come across a bug. We have a custom role for our viewers with the feature report privilege enabled that enables them to generate reports in the Survey123 website, however, when our users with this role attempt to use the feature report widget they get the error below. It seems like the widget ignores the feature report privilege and prevents them from using the tool as they cannot create items in their account. Is this something that could be looked into?

AnthonyJonesRSK_0-1722346298495.png

Thanks

Anthony

AnthonyJonesRSK

Hi Jianxia,

Apologies for yet another question but I'm trying to use a column in my app but I don't want it to be scrollable as my column contains a list so I end up with two scroll bars. The documentation for the column widget (below) suggests there should be a scrollable option in the settings but I cannot see this when I use the widget (see second image). Is this some sort of error?

Thanks

Anthony

AnthonyJonesRSK_0-1722435052813.png

AnthonyJonesRSK_1-1722435122337.png

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@AnthonyJonesRSK, you are right. It is a bug in the Feature Report widget. We plan to address it in the October release of ArcGIS Online. By design, a viewer role can print a feature report and download the report immediately. Thank you for letting us know.

About the Author
Product Manager for ArcGIS Experience Builder and ArcGIS Web Appbuilder. She likes camping and hiking.