Esri Regular Contributor
9 14 1,735

A sneak peak at new features in the upcoming December update:

What's coming.png

14 Comments
David_Brooks
MVP Regular Contributor

"Chart Adds Pie Charts"!

Great to hear the statisticians have yielded to the masses, when we demanded our Pie Charts back! Well done 😎

BrittanyBurson
Occasional Contributor III

These posts are greatly appreciated, thank you @Jianxia and team!

RodWoodfordOld

Keep up the good work Jianxia.

DavidRasner1
New Contributor III

Can the suitability modeler widget be used to switch different layers on/off? I'm looking for a way how to visually compare different design options for a site (3d features) and it's a challenge with the current widgets.

DominicCwalinski
New Contributor

Wish the print widget was included in this update but I guess I will have to wait until next year to make the switch from WebAppBuilder.

ScottHansen__MDP_
Occasional Contributor

When is the December 2021 update ExB coming out?

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@ScottHansen__MDP_ it was released last night PST, now available on the production.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does this update honor the data table settings for commas (thousand separators)? I'm seeing issues with the comma showing up in the data table when I want to show year, but I have settings on the data to not have comma included. The comma doesn't show in a web application I created with web appbuilder, but it comes back after creating one with experience builder.

ShaneLoesch_0-1639079622536.jpeg

ShaunLangley
New Contributor III

@Anonymous User  I was hoping the same thing!  I've spent an inordinate amount of time trying to find a workaround for this same problem.

ShaunLangley
New Contributor III

@Jianxia where can we access the new release?  I don't see the updated release from the main page (https://developers.arcgis.com/experience-builder/) Or does the update exclude the Experience Builder SDK?

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@ShaunLangley This is the online edition update, available at https://experience.arcgis.com/. The developer edition 1.7 will pick features from this update in January.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay, thanks for clarifying. I am working in the online edition. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like the updates fixed this issue unless there is another way of getting that comma out within experience builder. @Jianxia do you know of anything that might help with this issue? 

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@TianWen , any comments on the problem that @Anonymous User and @ShaunLangley are having regarding the number formats in Table?

DataOfficer

@Jianxia Great that the Table widget not honours the popup in terms of field alias, but the Table does not honour the Date settings from the popup in terms of hiding the time.

For example, here are the popup settings via the Visualisation of the layer with time turned off:

DataOfficer_0-1666362191794.png

But the dates in the table still appear with the time showing. Is there another way to disable this?

DataOfficer_1-1666362231629.png

About the Author
Product Manager for ArcGIS Experience Builder and ArcGIS Web Appbuilder. She likes camping and hiking.