Arcgis Earth - My Content No Available Items

Jump to solution
08-12-2022 12:02 AM
EmrahAydemir
New Contributor III

Hi, I added a few layers via ArcgisOnline. Contents avaible as SHP file, WMS server layer etc. In the Arcgis Earth desktop version, I can access these contents without any problems. But in the Android version, I encounter the "no available items" warning. What is the problem? Can you help me. I attached some screen shots. 

I tried these:

Arcgis Earth Android reset all data,
Arcgis Online delete and reload all layers

Arcgis Earth AndroidArcgis Earth AndroidArcgis Earth Windows DesktopArcgis Earth Windows DesktopArcgis Online ContentsArcgis Online Contents

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoeZhengLi
Esri Contributor

Hi EmrahAydemir,

Thanks for the question. Some data types including the listed ones are yet to be supported in the ArcGIS Earth mobile app. We plan to add this feature in our next release this year. Please stay tuned and let us know if you have further questions. You can also send them to ArcGISEarth_Feedback@esri.com. Thanks!

Regards,

Joe

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoeZhengLi
Esri Contributor

Hi EmrahAydemir,

Thanks for the question. Some data types including the listed ones are yet to be supported in the ArcGIS Earth mobile app. We plan to add this feature in our next release this year. Please stay tuned and let us know if you have further questions. You can also send them to ArcGISEarth_Feedback@esri.com. Thanks!

Regards,

Joe

0 Kudos
EmrahAydemir
New Contributor III

thank you for answer. so do you have a any list about which data types supported by mobile app?

0 Kudos
JoeZhengLi
Esri Contributor
0 Kudos