Select to view content in your preferred language

Authorization number for personal use license of Desktop?

Jump to solution
08-10-2019 07:24 AM
JamesHG
New Contributor

Hi,

Has anybody installed Desktop from a Personal Use subscription?  I recently purchased a personal use license subscription.  I had no issues with installing or running Pro, but Desktop is asking for an authorization number for the license.  How do I obtain that authorization number?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LanceCole
MVP Regular Contributor

James,

You should have received a confirmation from ESRI with the information needed.  You can also go to my.esri.com using your personal ESRI log on credentials and the information should be available there.  I believe it is on the my organization > licensing tab, sorry I have an ELA so my version of my.esri looks totally different.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LanceCole
MVP Regular Contributor

James,

You should have received a confirmation from ESRI with the information needed.  You can also go to my.esri.com using your personal ESRI log on credentials and the information should be available there.  I believe it is on the my organization > licensing tab, sorry I have an ELA so my version of my.esri looks totally different.

JamesHG
New Contributor

That was where it was... thank you for the suggestion.  I never did receive it in any of the e-mail correspondence from ESRI.

0 Kudos