Templates for Data Reviewer - on the hunt

07-21-2014 02:19 PM
BrettGovernanti
New Contributor II

Hi, could anyone let me know where templates for Data Reviewer are found online or ArcGIS Resources? Is there a central place to view and choose DR templates or does one need to search randomly to find them? I have been looking around for a couple hours and am not having great luck. I did find these templates: DataReviewerAddressesfor10.1 and DataReviewerforInfrastructure. I am using ArcGIS ArcInfo Desktop 10.0 SP 5.

Thanks,

Brett

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor

The Data Reviewer templates are still accessible from ArcGIS Resources site.

Data Reviewer | ArcGIS Resource Center‌ - Look under gallery. 

There are two for 10.0:

1. Data Reviewer for Water Utilities (ArcGIS 10)
  2. Data Reviewer for Electric (ArcGIS 10)
BrettGovernanti
New Contributor II

Thanks. Everything seems like pie when you're getting direction from the Data Reviewer Team at the UC right? Haha. There are not as many resources are out there for those of us still hanging on to 10.0. I'm sorry to see that but will try to see the 10.1 Addressing template from a test computer. I appreciate your quick response.

0 Kudos
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor

Unfortunately, the Reviewer batch jobs are not backwards compatible.  But here's a link that has a descriptions of the checks that come with the 10.1 DR Addressing template, ArcGIS for Local Government 10.1‌.  If you able to get a hold of a 10.1 machine, then you could recreate the batch job in 10 by referencing the check parameters in the 10.1 batch job.  Good luck!

BrettGovernanti
New Contributor II

How about any of you map heroes out there? Anyone want to share Data Reviewer templates they've downloaded from the gallery in the past, before the reorganization of the site? Pretty please?