Select to view content in your preferred language

Over 20,000 records cannot be posted to the reviewer table

01-27-2014 05:09 AM
JonahWaterman
Regular Contributor
When I perform a batch job it will not post over 20,000 records to the reviewer table. How can I increase this limitiation to over 50,000 errors. This is important for a weekly summary so I can generate an exact number of violations in our electric database. Thanks for the help.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor
Jonah,

I'm assuming that you are on version 10.0 based on your question.  Data Reviewer will write all the records to the Reviewer workspace.  The limitation you are describing is when loading the records in the Reviewer Table dialog.  Depending on the user's machine if there are too many results, it would crash Arcmap; that's why we had this limitation in version 10 and prior versions. 

If there are more than 20,000 errors and you want to see them all, you can open up REVTABLEMAIN in ArcMap directly.  You just won't have the functionality that is provided in the Reviewer Table dialog like grouping and updating correction/verification statuses.  But you can get the counts that you are looking for.

At 10.1, we address this limitation so now you can access all of the records in a session even if there are more than 20,000.

Cheers,
michellej.
0 Kudos
JonahWaterman
Regular Contributor
Thanks a bunch, Cheers
0 Kudos