Select to view content in your preferred language

Invalid Checks Batch Mode

02-10-2011 04:08 PM
TedCronin
MVP Honored Contributor
When I validate all in Batch mode with Invalid Geometry Checks, I am experiencing invalid checks, but these same checks were used in single mode fine at 10 final, but now with 10 SP1, I am seeing these validation issues.  Any idea?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
TedCronin
MVP Honored Contributor
When validating in single mode, I found 8 errors, when in batch mode, I see 0 errors, this is for a line FC.
0 Kudos
KumarBhardwaj
Occasional Contributor II
I am not able to reproduce this issue with Batch validate in Production Mapping 10 SP1, I request you to please confirm the following:

1. Is the batch job created in Production Mapping 10 SP1?
2. What are the checks present in batch job?
3. What happened if you create a sample batch job with just one check and compare the result with the similar check in single mode?
4. Are you using the "Always Execute" option available in the Reviewer Session Manager?
5. Is this issue reproducible with sample data?

Regards,
Kumar
0 Kudos
TedCronin
MVP Honored Contributor
I am not able to reproduce this issue with Batch validate in Production Mapping 10 SP1, I request you to please confirm the following:

1. Is the batch job created in Production Mapping 10 SP1?
2. What are the checks present in batch job?
3. What happened if you create a sample batch job with just one check and compare the result with the similar check in single mode?
4. Are you using the "Always Execute" option available in the Reviewer Session Manager?
5. Is this issue reproducible with sample data?

Regards,
Kumar

1 and 2.  Batch Built in SP1 10, ahh Checks, see attached.
3. I will try this next week, I am in Holistic this week.
4.  I turned this off, since I was checking for Invalids anyway, it seemed a bit redundant
5.  I have sample data, here:
http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=dc09af5412c240d7ac836e81272a8714
Layers underneath County of Riverside, except Parcel Anno
0 Kudos
KumarBhardwaj
Occasional Contributor II
Hi,

I tested with your data also but not able to reproduce this issue.

Seems you are getting different results due to the advanced reviewer method setting. Please make sure that you have "Continue Batch Processing if Default Checks return error" option checked in Advance Reviewer Session Manager properties.

Attached is the screenshot of that setting.
0 Kudos
TedCronin
MVP Honored Contributor
Yes, I have that selected, I wonder if it is related to Win XP 64, I will be testing the rules again but on a 32 bit machine, for some new checks for a new workflow, so it really just needs to work for the 32 bit machines, since there is only 1 64 bit machine (mine 🙂 )
0 Kudos