Select to view content in your preferred language

Error of reviewer results

Jump to solution
08-28-2024 10:39 AM
LeonCarto
New Contributor

Hi, I am using ArcGIS Pro 3.3. 
In data reviwer, I created an DB with some validation rules and it shows erros when I use error inspector. But I can't find any records in reviewer results

I have followed some intrustrion but it does not work. 

If you guys have any tips please share with me

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayCary
Esri Contributor

@LeonCartoThe Reviewer Results pane is component of a legacy workflow from ArcMap and only used to display error results that were created using either Data Reviewer Batch Jobs or visual reviewer tools.

The Error Inspector pane is used when reviewing errors created from either Arcade or Data Reviewer-based validation attribute rules. Here is a topic which outlines the use of the Error Inspector with Reviewer-based error features.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JayCary
Esri Contributor

@LeonCartoThe Reviewer Results pane is component of a legacy workflow from ArcMap and only used to display error results that were created using either Data Reviewer Batch Jobs or visual reviewer tools.

The Error Inspector pane is used when reviewing errors created from either Arcade or Data Reviewer-based validation attribute rules. Here is a topic which outlines the use of the Error Inspector with Reviewer-based error features.