Summery Widget in the web dashboard not working.

04-15-2016 08:33 AM
ThomasFurcron
Occasional Contributor

When viewing the summery widget in the web dashboard all i see is "No Data", but when viewed in the windows application it comes up correctly.  Is there a known issue with the summary widget in the web viewer?

thanks for any help or suggestions.

Tom

18 Replies
JuanOrozco
Occasional Contributor

I am having the exact same issue. Some widgets work and some don't. I found this link, towards the bottom it says "Not all of the widgets available in the Windows version are in the Browser version. We are working to reach parity between the platforms with a set of focused releases between now and July."

Operations Dashboard in a browser | ArcGIS Blog

Good luck.

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Juan,

This link is a blog when Operations Dashboard first released the web version in 2014 and any all of the widgets should be performing the same now.  I'm looking into the bug that Juan mentioned below.

Chris

0 Kudos
JuanLuera

Hola Tom y Juan,

This is Juan of Support Services, and this is a logged bug within our system and our developers have been made aware of this issue. We appreciate you both posting this and bringing this to our attentions, and I am including the bug information for you both. You can always reach out to us in Support Services for an update on the status of this bug. Thanks, Tom y Juan!

BUG-000094326 - The browser version of the Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS (Desktop version) returns no data for the Summary widget.

Staus: New

Juan

AliBarakat
Occasional Contributor II

hello,

Im also facing the same issue, its not just with the summary widget, i guess the problem is from the map service it self.

Did you guys find a solution for this?

im using a mapservice not a feature service

im using portal 10.3.1, sql server 2012

my data isnt versioned

Also its been 2 weeks that im facing a weird behavior of the windows dashboard.

Everytime i try to add the query widget, the dashboard gives me ana error and closes.

also adding christopher Christopher Olsen

Thank you guys.

0 Kudos
LSaunders
New Contributor III

Any idea of when this might be fixed?  We should be able to expect that our dashboards will show correctly in the browser when we publish them. I have this issue with the summary widget and the indicator widget.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen

Is it that the count shows null or that the count is different?  What does the indicator widget look like?

0 Kudos
LSaunders
New Contributor III

the widget shows nothing at all for the summary and indicatorscreencapture.jpg. See attached image.

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen

Hi Leah-

I dug a little deeper on this and there was a bug with Server that was fixed at 10.4- specifically, the outStatistics query of a MapServer returns incorrect results when the dataset is non-versioned archived data.  What version of server are you using?

Chris

0 Kudos
LSaunders
New Contributor III

I'm on 10.4.  This is a not GIS data, but a query layer from a production Oracle database (non-spatial).

0 Kudos