Select to view content in your preferred language

Split by field bug on ArcGIS Dashboards and ArcGIS Server 10.8.1

09-11-2024 07:00 AM
Labels (1)
RyanKelley_NA
Occasional Contributor

There is a bug (BUG-000169410) filed that says: 

The "No Data" error message is returned using a referenced service from ArcGIS Server 10.81 in a serial chart element when 'Split by field' is defined in ArcGIS Dashboards.

Is there any update on this?  This issue occured during the last AGOL update so several of my dashboards and charts have been broken since early June.  This really needs to be fixed.  I am looking for someone from ESRI to respond.

2 Replies
DanielFox1
Esri Contributor

Hi @RyanKelley_NA 

The status of this bug is currently under consideration. If you have had a support case with this bug attached I would recommend (if you haven't already) escalating and subscribing to the defect from within MyEsri. This  way you will get notified on any status change for the defect, at the moment I am unaware of any further details for the status or progression of the bug. 

0 Kudos
RyanKelley_NA
Occasional Contributor

@DanielFox1 Thanks for the response.  I think that is part of the problem.  I have escalated it and I am subscribed but its been months and the bug status' are rarely ever updated, at least the ones that I have been subscribed to.  I dont understand how something that actually has broken things for people is just "under consideration".  I wish there could be more notes or communication...maybe something that says "we have higher priorities so we suggest you come up with a different way to handle your chart, dashboard, etc."