Public Viewing of Survey 123 data to Dashboard

Jump to solution
03-16-2020 01:25 PM
EmergencyManagement
New Contributor II

Hello! Quick troubleshoot question. We have created a survey thru 123 and are carrying active results to the webmap + ops dashboard. The share option on both the web map & dashboard are set to public - however, when I share a link to the dashboard so that others can view it real-time, it asks for them to sign in. Does anyone have an idea as to why it's prompting sign-in when the share is set to public? Only two layers are in the base map - our county's boundary layer and the survey data. I'm thinking it's something on the survey end as other dashboards we have active with that same county boundary layer do not prompt any sign in's post-opening of the link.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Emergency Management‌,

Have you checked the permissions on the survey123 feature class? Is it also set to public?

If you can post the links to the dashboard I can have a look for you!

Thanks

Ben

If this answer was helpful please mark it as helpful. If this answer solved your question please mark it as the answer to help others who have the same question.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BenTurrell

Hey Emergency Management‌,

Have you checked the permissions on the survey123 feature class? Is it also set to public?

If you can post the links to the dashboard I can have a look for you!

Thanks

Ben

If this answer was helpful please mark it as helpful. If this answer solved your question please mark it as the answer to help others who have the same question.

BenTurrell

Emergency Management

Glad my response helped out. Feel free to @ me in any future questions you have about this sort of thing. If I helped out could you please go to my profile and mark up my skills (https://community.esri.com/people/bturrellesriaustralia-com-au-esridist) or give me a follow!

Thanks,

Ben

JackBuckley
New Contributor II

Ben,

I'm having the same issue. I've checked the Survey123 feature layer, the "saved layer" I created from that (thinking it was the obstacle to my problem), the web map, and the Dashboard. Everything is shared publicly. 

Even when I open an incognito window to test it, it seems to load- then, wham! ...the sign in page appears. I can't seem to find the item that is blocking it from public viewing. Thanks in advance if you're able to help.

Jack

0 Kudos