I hate to revive a dead post, but the printing add in kills the dashboard application I've been working on. Is anyone else out there stumbling upon this thread and trying to use the Print add in?
An addin cannot be downloaded directly from ArcGIS Online.
1. Sign into Operations Dashboard (need to have publisher/admin access to make the following changes)
2. Click on Tools, Edit operations view. You will see the "Widgets" menu.
3. Click on Manage Add-ins
4. Click on Add
5. Search for "Print Map"; make sure the search results is filtered by "All Results"
6. Select the Print Map OperationsDashboard AddIn
7. Back on your map. Click the map tools gear and select the print tool.