Pop-up display issue

Jump to solution
02-18-2020 07:15 AM
NSGICOrganization
New Contributor II

Pop-ups using standard viewer do not appear to work the same when using the Operational Dashboard.  Is there another way to configure my Pop-ups to work properly on Operational Dashboard?  I've published a map that includes a County Layer with related records for County points of contact.  Here is a link to map - https://arcg.is/Cizne 

Using the AGOL standard map viewer the Pop-up displays the County record selected and includes a link to "Show Related Records" for the County points of contact (PERFECT!).

(BUT) When the same map is included in an Operational Dashboard the Pop-up display for the County record selected, but I there is no option to "Show Related Records"  Here is a link to the Operational Dashboard - Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS . The map is published on the Tab "Gov't Managed and Indian Land (FED, ST, CTY, CNTY)"

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

Can you use the first workaround listed in the technical article below? Basically, you can configure a list widget to show related records.

How To: Show related records in Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS 

-Josh

View solution in original post

1 Reply
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

Can you use the first workaround listed in the technical article below? Basically, you can configure a list widget to show related records.

How To: Show related records in Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS 

-Josh