Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS Export to PDF/CSV

04-27-2020 03:52 AM
LaurenH
New Contributor II

Good afternoon.  

I have noticed that there is no way to export data from Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS to PDF or CSV.  I have also searched the Internet and cannot find a solution for this.  Is there any way that someone can develop a custom add-in or plugin to do so?  Can someone perhaps refer me to current API documentation or resources so that we can do a custom implementation of this feature (if possible)?

Kind regards

19 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lauren,

> Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS Export to PDF/CSV ... Is there any way that someone can develop a custom add-in or plugin to do so?  

FYI, ArcGIS Dashboards (formerly called Operations Dashboard) does not support any custom development work and does not have an extensibility framework. So the answer is "no", sorry.

Please vote for these ideas:

Hope this helps,

JeremyDeitch
New Contributor

2 years later, is custom development available?

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @JeremyDeitch,

2 years later, is custom development available?

There's been no change. ArcGIS Dashboards does not support any custom development work and does not have an extensibility framework. It is not intended for customization. If you have specific requirements, please suggest enhancement requested on ArcGIS Dashboard Ideas.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
AdamBlough28
New Contributor

This is one of the many things that users are begging for with Dashboards that ESRI just wont listen too. 

DerekLaw

Hi @AdamBlough28,

This is one of the many things that users are begging for with Dashboards that ESRI just wont listen too. 

FYI, at the ArcGIS Online Road Ahead tech session at last week's Esri User Conference, the dashboard team announced a new Table element is coming in Q3 of 2021. It will offer data export functionality.

TableElements.png

Hope this helps,

DeanMoiler
Occasional Contributor

That's really useful Derek. Thanks for posting.

Dean

0 Kudos
DallasCrow
New Contributor III

Hi Derek, any updates on when this feature might roll out?

AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

It appears this capability is now available! Download data—ArcGIS Dashboards | Documentation

RobertAkroyd1
New Contributor III

Yes, but only for ArcGIS Online hosted feature layers.  It doesn't seem to be available for Enterprise (yet), which is where I need it.  Wonder if it will come to Enterprise?  @DerekLaw - any idea on this?