Not All Sidebar Selector SVG Icons Displaying

Jump to solution
02-08-2023 04:52 AM
Labels (1)
Bec
by
New Contributor III

I created a dashboard that has several Selectors in the Sidebar with SVG icons.  When I click on View the Dashboard or Edit the Dashboard, not all of my SVG icons display.  If I right click on View the Dashboard or Edit the Dashboard and select, open link in new tab, then all of my SVG icons will display.  I have tried opening the dashboard in other browsers and the only browser that doesn't seem to have an issue is Safari, but Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge all have the same results.  The SVG icons are custom icons.  So I switched some of them out with the icons that are available from Esri and got the same results.  Does anyone know what might be the cause of this issue and how to fix it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bec
by
New Contributor III

I made some changes to my dashboard yesterday, as far as the layout goes, and now all my icons seem to be working just fine when I looked at it this morning.  I've opened it up a few times and in different browsers.  Not sure if there was just a glitch in the Dashboard software, but all is working now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Bec
by
New Contributor III

I made some changes to my dashboard yesterday, as far as the layout goes, and now all my icons seem to be working just fine when I looked at it this morning.  I've opened it up a few times and in different browsers.  Not sure if there was just a glitch in the Dashboard software, but all is working now.

0 Kudos