Select to view content in your preferred language

New Mobile View in ArcGIS Dashboards

Jump to solution
06-15-2023 02:54 AM
CMSchelde
New Contributor III

I just tried out the new Mobile View in ArcGIS Dashboards and it works great and I love it. I'd like to know why you did not include the Action selection in the List Element? I have it setup in the Desktop View that when a user selects an item from the List Element the map zooms and selection flashes. Is this functionality that will be added soon or NOT at all?

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing back from Esri.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidNyenhuis1
Esri Contributor

Hi @CMSchelde 

Glad to hear you are already making use of mobile views. Thanks for the feedback. We are considering support for actions in the List element for the next release. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
DavidNyenhuis1
Esri Contributor

Hi @CMSchelde 

Glad to hear you are already making use of mobile views. Thanks for the feedback. We are considering support for actions in the List element for the next release. 

CMSchelde
New Contributor III

David -

Awesome and Thanks for the feedback. If Actions can be included in the Mobile View - that would work for two of my Dashboards.

CMSchelde
New Contributor III

Hello David -

Just follow-up with you on my initial question. Any news on adding Actions to the Mobile View in ArcGIS Dashboards?  Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing back from you on this. 

Best regards,

Colleen Madigan Schelde

comas@nexel.dk

ISP_graynic
Occasional Contributor II

Hi @DavidNyenhuis1,

Are there any updates on actions for the List element in the mobile views for dashboards? Are actions supported in any of the mobile widgets?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
DavidNyenhuis1
Esri Contributor

Hi @ISP_graynic and @CMSchelde ,

Actively today in ArcGIS Online you can configure actions from a List (among others) in mobile views. In Enterprise 11.3 this functionality will be available. We are working on full Action parity between views (adding Serial Chart and Pie Chart) for a coming release. 

KerryKang
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @DavidNyenhuis1 

I love the new mobile view feature as well! However, I could not make it work when I used a tablet (like iPad). It did not load neither of the desktop view or mobile view (the screen kept spinning). Is there anything I missed out? Thank you.

Kerry 

0 Kudos
DavidNyenhuis1
Esri Contributor

Hi @KerryKang,

Mobile views are designed to load on devices up to 600px wide. So, most tablets would load the desktop view. If neither view is loading, that sounds like a bug. Please contact Support so we can get the details. 

Thanks,

Dave

0 Kudos