Issue with Operations Dashboard Beta

09-28-2017 06:41 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greetings,

I've been using OD Beta and for the most m pretty stoked about its performance. I do have one issue though and this may just be inherent with a beta version. I have my dashboard included in a web app and when I open from the web app, it opens to a super long url and basically shows all of the jscript beyond it on a web page. To explain a little further, I have a group that I turned into a gallery web app. That gallery web app is part of a group on my forward facing AGOL page. If I open the dashboard from the group...no problems, from the web app pointing to the group..problems. Any thoughts?

PSH

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Parrish,

You might have better luck if you post this question in the Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS Beta forums,

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS - beta forum

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Derek...I just reposted to that forum....thanks.

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

What kind of web app are you using? Do you know if behaves the same if you embed other apps within it, like WAB or similar? The Dashboard app is just part of the suite of Esri apps, so I would be curious to see if it was acting differently...

Thanks!
Chris

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Chris,

If I am reading what you said correctly then no. I have several items in the public gallery that is shared in my group on my front page: 1 PDF, 1 Video (Zipped), 1 GeoForm, and 1 Custom Web App. These all work just fine but the OD produces the screen of code. I have posted this to another site...here is the link.... Welcome to our Feedback Community. Thanks for the response.

Parrish

0 Kudos