How to add total count of features to the top of the list widget

Jump to solution
04-26-2020 11:26 PM
LisaWilhelmseder
New Contributor III

ArcGIS Online Operations Dashboard - how do I add a total count of features to the top of the list widget, like they do in the John Hopkins COVID19 dashboard (see screenshot)? I want this included in the list widget, and not use an indicator widget.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lisa,

> ArcGIS Online Operations Dashboard - how do I add a total count of features to the top of the list widget, like they do in the John Hopkins COVID19 dashboard (see screenshot)? I want this included in the list widget, and not use an indicator widget.

FYI, Johns Hopkins COVID19 dashboard did use an Indicator element to show the total count. Then they grouped it with the List element to get the effect shown in the screenshot.

Dashboard layout—ArcGIS Dashboards | Documentation 

(please see Group elements)

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lisa,

> ArcGIS Online Operations Dashboard - how do I add a total count of features to the top of the list widget, like they do in the John Hopkins COVID19 dashboard (see screenshot)? I want this included in the list widget, and not use an indicator widget.

FYI, Johns Hopkins COVID19 dashboard did use an Indicator element to show the total count. Then they grouped it with the List element to get the effect shown in the screenshot.

Dashboard layout—ArcGIS Dashboards | Documentation 

(please see Group elements)

Hope this helps,

LisaWilhelmseder
New Contributor III

Fantastic, worked a treat! Thank you