Drop pin, show coordinates in ArcGIS Dashboard Map

Jump to solution
04-06-2020 08:14 AM
HarryPearce
New Contributor II

I'd like to be able to bring up DMS coordinates in my map (in ArcGIS Dashboard), as per the availability in Web AppBuilder under 'Configure Coordinate' whereby the cursor displays coordinates, or you can drop a pin. I could add a WebApp into my Dashboard, but then of course the map actions don't sync. What is the work around to show coordinates and drop a pin within my Dashboard map?! There must be one. Advice gratefully received. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Harry,

> Drop pin, show coordinates in ArcGIS Dashboard Map

This functionality is not available in ArcGIS Dashboards. Please submit an enhancement request on the ArcGIS Ideas  site for ArcGIS Dashboards.

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Harry,

> Drop pin, show coordinates in ArcGIS Dashboard Map

This functionality is not available in ArcGIS Dashboards. Please submit an enhancement request on the ArcGIS Ideas  site for ArcGIS Dashboards.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
HarryPearce
New Contributor II

Many thanks Derek, much appreciated. Will do.

Difficult to understand why this would be missing from any function in the ESRI offering!!!

0 Kudos
richardthomson
New Contributor

I'm also very surprised that this isn't a feature, it really limits the functionality of the dashboards. A user selected location to filter the dashbaord elements would be extremely helpful and powerful.

0 Kudos