Different Computer Screens and Formatting in Operations Dashboard

02-24-2020 08:14 AM
aspen01
New Contributor II

I am having the issue of things not looking right, whether it being squished or numbers not showing up when looking on different computer screens. On my computer screen when I am designing a dashboard, it looks great. Then when I go to different screens such as a monitor during a presentation, everything is squished. Web App Builder has the "Previews" option so you can see for different sizes of screens and phones. This should be possible for Dashboards. Is there a workaround or is this feature coming in the future?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Amanda,

> I am having the issue of things not looking right, whether it being squished or numbers not showing up when looking on different computer screens. On my computer screen when I am designing a dashboard, it looks great. Then when I go to different screens such as a monitor during a presentation, everything is squished.

I have not observed this behavior. Does your computer and the "presentation monitor" have the same screen resolution? Have you checked the display/presentation resolution when you project from your computer? Perhaps play around with the display settings to adjust. What kind of connection are you using to project on the monitor, VGA or HDMI?

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
TrevorSurface1
New Contributor

Hello, 

We had the same issue it sounds like and fixed it by changing the scaling under Display settings on the presentation monitor. In our case, changing it to 100% fixed it but it should match the scale of the Display that you used to work on the Dashboard.