I created a dashboard that is being "fed" by a survey123.
I created a list widget that retrieves the answer given but there is a minor 'problem'.
Both fields im giving for example are select type of questions.
In one of the fields, the dashboard displays the intended label for the answer, however in one of the fields, it displays the name and not the label. The only difference between both is that the 'sintomas' one is a select many type of question whereas 'local' is a select one. Any way to correct this?
Not sure if i make myself clear, so I attach a pic that explains the problem. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
I am having this problem as well. I blew it off as a minor annoyance at first, but it is becoming a headache. I have a survey123 form which I made from an xlsform. I created a view layer from the associated feature layer, and I am using an Operations Dashboard to display results by pulling from the view layer. I have the view layer symbolized depending on respondents' answers to one question, "Yes,"(1) "No,"(2) or null(3):
When the answer to the question is null, as in #3, the "label" is displayed for the Department field--Department of Social Services. But when the answer is either "Yes" or "No" (as in #2), the "name" is displayed--Social_Services. So that's annoying but not catastrophic.
Here's the real kicker though! If I insert a Serial Chart and choose "Department" for the Category, and for Split by Field choose anything *except the field by which the layer is symbolized,* it does still keep Social_Services and Department of Social Services together, as well as all the other "names" and "labels:"
However, if for Split by Field I choose the field by which this field is symbolized, it breaks names and labels into different columns!
I have tried a lot of workarounds. I haven't come up with anything clever. I could use some help as well!