I'm wondering if it possible to change the appearance of a Serial Chart, using Category or Number Selectors in a Operations Dashboard.
1. The Serial Chart is configured to have a Date/Time as the X axis.
2. The user selects 'Rain (24 hours)' using the category selector.
3. The Serial Chart is the target of an action, which draws Rain as the Y value.
4. The user selects 'Temperature (24 hours)' using the category selector, which de-selects 'Rain (24 hours)'.
5. The Serial Chart draws Temperature as the Y value.
P.S. I would also like to know if it is possible to change the symbology of map features (using a Category Selector). e.g. high temperature points are red, low are green colour.
The Category Selector could change one or more Serial Charts. It depends on the use case.
e.g. There are 3 Serial Charts, they are configured to show:
By default these don't show any chart elements.
Upon making a selection in the Category Selector, (e.g. Temperature), the 3 charts re-draw to display the chosen data set, with the varying timescales.
Selecting 'Humidity', would again re-draw the 3 Serial Charts to display the chosen data set.
Thoughts, Claire Hofius?