Select to view content in your preferred language

Lunching of ArcGIS Online Web app Interface

Jump to solution
11-09-2018 03:18 AM
ALFREDCHAGU
New Contributor

Hi

I need some help, I have tried to create an application by using ArcGIS online Web App builder and i have faced some little problems when i tried to lunch it so that it can create an interface for the users on other computers, But at the beginning it was opening, but the suddenly it stopped opening from other computers unless you login first and then lunch it while your in the application builder.

The problem is now when you open it on other computer before login first by pasting the URL from the application to the web browser, it will ask you to write the username and password but when you do, it will try to open the interface and fail but the it will go back and ask again for the username and password and it will continue doing this over and over.

HELP PLEASE Anyone?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JorisBak
Esri Contributor

Hi, I see you posted this question in the ArcGIS Content - Esri Nederland space. You can better post this question in the Web AppBuilder space. The space you currently posted your question in is focused on content related questions for users in the Netherlands.

However, looking at your description my thought is that there is some component in your configuration that is not shared publicly. All items that you use in your Web App need to be shared publicly. This includes all the used layers, the webmap and the app. Please verify that all the used items are correctly shared.

Whenever I encounter this, I use tools like Fiddler to figure out what item ID is causing the sign in to help troubleshoot the issue. Good luck. and as mentioned, please see if you can post your question in the correct space within GeoNet. 

Thanks, Joris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JorisBak
Esri Contributor

Hi, I see you posted this question in the ArcGIS Content - Esri Nederland space. You can better post this question in the Web AppBuilder space. The space you currently posted your question in is focused on content related questions for users in the Netherlands.

However, looking at your description my thought is that there is some component in your configuration that is not shared publicly. All items that you use in your Web App need to be shared publicly. This includes all the used layers, the webmap and the app. Please verify that all the used items are correctly shared.

Whenever I encounter this, I use tools like Fiddler to figure out what item ID is causing the sign in to help troubleshoot the issue. Good luck. and as mentioned, please see if you can post your question in the correct space within GeoNet. 

Thanks, Joris

0 Kudos
ALFREDCHAGU
New Contributor

Thank you by the way..I didn't know i posted in the the wrong place, by then i'm new here, let me try your advice and i think it must work cause i didn't do that at the first place.

0 Kudos