Trouble viewing related tables in Collector

Jump to solution
03-07-2018 07:35 AM
DavidCrabtree
New Contributor II

Earlier this morning I published a Collector map. In Collector I could see that I had 2 related layers (wCustomer and MasterAssignments):

I then closed Collector on my iPad and reopened it. Then I could only see one set of related records (MasterAssignments):

The webmap that I'm using in Collector still shows that both layers are related:

wCustomer is a related table.

MasterAssignments is a related feature class.

Both are related to the original data (wMeter) using the TapNumber field.

Does anyone know why wCustomer is not showing up in Collector as a related record now?

Many thanks

David

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdelaideZumwalt1
Occasional Contributor II

When you publish data only the first one automatically has pop-up enabled. You have to go into the online map and enable pop-ups on all tables.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AdelaideZumwalt1

I also have this question. There are two related tables in the browser:

And only one shows up in Collector: 

I've tried republishing using different relationship types (1:1, 1:M) I've also tried using different fields. I have another map that still has two related tables in Collector. So... what is going on?

0 Kudos
AdelaideZumwalt1

When you publish data only the first one automatically has pop-up enabled. You have to go into the online map and enable pop-ups on all tables.

DavidCrabtree
New Contributor II

Enable pop-ups took care of the problem.

Thank you Adelaide Zumwalt.

0 Kudos
FrancescoGiovinazzo
New Contributor III

Thank you, this fixed our problem, worse than what reported is that Collector for Windows is showing all the relations (even when popup is disabled), it allows you to enter related data, the data is sent to the database without error, but nothing is shown!

Behavior should be consistent through the same application on different platforms, this made us loose a lot of time.

Please mark the answer as the correct one.

Regards