Showing labels of hosted feature layer in Collector App

Jump to solution
04-10-2018 12:26 PM
CandiceOoi
New Contributor III

Hi all, 

I am wondering whether the limitation of displaying labels of hosted feature layers in Collector App is resolved. I created labels for the hosted feature layers loaded into a web map. However, during data collection, I wasn't able to see the labels on my device. After synchronizing it with AGOL, each point I collected is labelled properly in my web map. 

I found out that this has been an issue for many users but I don't seem to be able to find a solution for it. It will be convenient to show the labels on the features I collected in Collector app on my device. Is this still a limitation for Collector? I am using Collector version 18.0.1.

Problem: Unable to view labels enabled for hosted feature services in the Collector for ArcGIS appli...

I truly appreciate your input in this. Thank you very much! 

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Labeling in Collector is coming with the Aurora Project release of the app. The app is in beta on iOS and Android, and labeling is supported. I'd recommend signing up for the beta and seeing how it works for your data: Collector for ArcGIS (Aurora on the Android Platform) 

Esri Education Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The lack of labeling in Collector has been my biggest limitation in using this application.

0 Kudos
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Labeling in Collector is coming with the Aurora Project release of the app. The app is in beta on iOS and Android, and labeling is supported. I'd recommend signing up for the beta and seeing how it works for your data: Collector for ArcGIS (Aurora on the Android Platform) 

Esri Education Team
0 Kudos