Sharing a Collector Map with Portal

Jump to solution
12-05-2019 12:43 PM
ToddFagin
Occasional Contributor II

I have a created a simple map with a feature service for use in Collector. Both the feature service and the map are shared with "ArcGIS Enterprise." All of the parameters are set properly to work with Collector, as well. If I log in to Collector, I can access my map and collect features. However, if anyone else logs into our Portal via Collector, they cannot access the map. Obviously, the map is configured properly for Collector since I can use it. How can I ensure that other users can access it as well? (I have tried searching for this answer and only come up with things that do not solve the issue.)

Thank you,

Todd

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Todd! You'll need to share your map with a group, and have the mobile workers that need to access it be part of that group. You can learn more in "Share your map for use in Collector" here: Deploy your map—Collector for ArcGIS | Documentation 

Esri Education Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Todd! You'll need to share your map with a group, and have the mobile workers that need to access it be part of that group. You can learn more in "Share your map for use in Collector" here: Deploy your map—Collector for ArcGIS | Documentation 

Esri Education Team
0 Kudos
ToddFagin
Occasional Contributor II

UGH. It is always the ridiculously simple solutions that I overlook. I was trying to figure out if there was something wrong with my map, with my feature service, the way it was published, etc., and all I had to do was create a group. Welp, as you know, that's correct. All is working now.

Thank you.