Offline works in ios but not android

04-22-2014 04:59 PM
CharlesDawley
Occasional Contributor
I have a collector map that works fine in online/offline mode on my iphone.

When I try and use the offline mode on my android tablet the features do not appear.
But when I use the map in online mode the map works as expected.
Tags (2)
75 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
I would check to make sure your service you are taking offline does not have any SQL reserved words or geodatabase reserved words. If you share your service I can take a quick look.

Russ
0 Kudos
CharlesDawley
Occasional Contributor
Here is a test map that works as expected in the iPhone version but not in android.

http://bit.ly/1hOndvn

Not sure how to share a collector link to the map..
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
The issue is the field USER on your service. This is a SQL reserved word. The field is getting changed to USER_ but not in all places. If you change this field name and then try to download the map again it will probably show up in the Android app correctly.

Russ
0 Kudos
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
Hello,
I am having a similar issue. I can view my maps fine on IOS, however I cannot see them on my android tablets.
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
Are the maps not showing up in the app or are they not downloading or displaying map data?

Thanks
Russ
0 Kudos
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
They are not displaying on the app at on for android but they work fine on IOS
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
If they are not displaying on Android make sure you are signed in with an account that has access to the maps, if you are already signed in with the account but they are not showing you can refresh your map list to grab any new maps. Make sure you are also viewing All Maps or the group where the map is shared.

Russ
0 Kudos
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
we tried all of that on a few different android tablets and the maps still did not show up.
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
Can you invite Collector4ArcGIS into a group with the maps and I can take a look at them.

Thanks
Russ
0 Kudos