Select to view content in your preferred language

Map not displayed in collector

06-04-2013 07:05 AM
DiegoAraujo1
Emerging Contributor
Howdy,

I am trying to set up an Ap for my office to use in the field and collector looks like it is exactly what I need, however, in trying to set it up, my trial maps are not visible on Collector. I can make maps on ArcGIS web, follow the tutorial, and all seems great, it is saved on the web server, I can even find it on the ArcGIS Ap, but I can NOT find my map on Collector.

I have tried to tutorial that is provided, inputted all basemaps/layers, and can find that generated map on all three spots (web server, ArcGIS Ap, Collector Ap) but when I try and make a map with my data, I cannot find it on Collector. It seems like there is one tiny step Im missing somewhere that will allow me to make my map 'go live' for use.

Any suggestions are greatly, greatly appreciated

ffd
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
33 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
Those properties will show up after you save a map with an editable feature service. Then going into the Map details and clicking on the edit button you should see the check boxes to enable/disable this properties.

Russ
0 Kudos
JohnGreen
Emerging Contributor
I have a collector map that works with my Samsung Galaxy Collector if I sign on with my user account.  If I change accounts to either one of 2 other users we have, there are no maps available.  They have the same kind of phones I have.  I can sign on with my account info on their phones and use the collector map.  We have yet to access the map with their user accounts on their phones.  However, they can access the collector map with ArcCIS.com map viewer on their desktops. What am I doing wrong?
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
Make sure you share the map to a group and those other accounts are members of the groups. The collector only displays content that is shared into groups or that is owned by the account signed in.

Russ
0 Kudos
JohnGreen
Emerging Contributor
Thanks,  I just got it done.
0 Kudos