Editable fields working in Classic but not new Collector for ArcGIS

11-19-2020 12:24 PM
KarinaLivingston
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

My field guys recently switched to Collector for ArcGIS from Collector classic. When they open the same map in Collector for ArcGIS and go to edit a point, two of the fields (location ID and Facility ID) disappear from the list and they cannot be edited. The fields are editable and worked fine in the classic app. The only thing I find similar about these two fields is that they aren't domains like the rest. All the help I have been reading refers to issues with domains but that is not my case. Has anyone else experienced something similar? 

Any help or tips? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MattD
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Are these editable in ArcGIS Online/Enterprise as well? You shouldn't be restricted on editing non domain fields. It may be necessary to log a support ticket for this to explore your issue in further detail with more information.

0 Kudos
KarinaLivingston
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I am able to edit them in ArcGIS Online and in the classic collector. I thought the same because all the other threads I have read-only specified some issues with domains but I'm having the opposite issue. I'll look into submitting a support ticket. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something before I went down that path. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos